REVELL 85-7228 BRONCO HALF CAB WITH TRAILER AND DUNE BUGGY MODEL KIT.
Skill Level: 5
Features: When Ford introduced the Bronco in 1965, it was offered in 3 different versions. This version was referred to as the Sports Utility or pick up truck. It featured 4-wheel drive and off-road suspension. The Bronco was built on a 92 in. chassis that it did not share with any other Ford product. The second vehicle in this set is a full racing dune buggy. In the late 60s dune buggies were very popular and most were powered by an air-cooled 4-cylinder boxer style engine. The basic Bronco did not have many creature comforts but did offer a long list of options. This first-generation Bronco sold from 1966 to 1977 averaging about 18,000 units per year. In addition to the pick-up truck style, you could also get the Bronco as a Roadster or a Wagonette. Today restored Broncos are commanding extremely high price tags.
• Detailed 302 cu. in. engine
• 4-wheel drive suspension with separate frame
• Removable pick-up roof
• Swing-a-way spare tire
• Complete dune buggy racer with a detailed Flat-4 engine
• Trailer with tandem wheels and working ramps
• Molded in white, transparent red and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tires